CASELI offers support and guidance in the following 12 areas:
- Business incubation and acceleration services,
- Portfolio management, investment due diligence, feasibility study and internal audit,
- Agriculture value chain design and engineering,
- Business management and Advisory services,
- Market linkages (local and international),
- Impact assessment,
- Monitoring and Evaluation,
- Brokerage services – Market assessment,
- Business hub services and flexible capital,
- Program development and implementation,
- Precision agriculture services,
- Strategic outsourcing services.
The Center’s activities include direct and business-to-business technical assistance. The Center serves as a resource for entrepreneurs (local and International) to share information with and learn from one another. In addition, the Center periodically surveys clients to gather information on their activities and developments to inform our technical assistance and promote information exchange. The Center also focuses on a number of import substitution programs, initiatives, and activities that impact the employment of youth and unleash the nation entrepreneurial spirit within the ten geographic departments of Haiti.